Small Matters Paralegal provides Small claims and Landloard & Tenant services in the Barrie, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Cambridge, Goderich, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Milton, Newmarket, Orangeville, Richmond Hill, St. Catharines, Toronto, Waterloo, Woodstock and surrounding areas. As paralegals, our in-depth knowledge of small claims court and landlord and tenant board allows us to successfully maneuver through the intricacies of these courts.
Small Matters is here to be of service to our clients. Providing excellence in legal services is our top priority. Our commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards is the foundation for the services we provide.
- We focus on serving our client’s needs and achieving the best possible results in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
- Litigation always has its uncertainties and complications; the ultimate outcome is most often difficult to predict. We strive to make you aware of the challenges and the possible outcomes.
- We are well known in the legal profession as an experienced, dependable and professional paralegal provider of legal services for Landlord and Tenant matters and Small Claims Court.
- Small Matters is licensed to provide paralegal services by the Law Society of Upper Canada and is a member of the Paralegal Society of Ontario.
- The monetary limit for Small Claims Court $25,000.
This website is made available for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific legal advice. You should contact a legal professional if the need arise. Without a signed retainer agreement any correspondence with our firm does not constitute a legal relationship nor is it deemed to be legal advice. Please note that email is not always a secure way to send confidential information and to caution yourself when doing so.